This fitted reusable face mask is suited to a 'petite' face size. It is approximately 14cm from top to bottom down the nose, and 20cm wide across the bottom. It has two layers of cotton fabric and two layers of non woven sew in interfacing inside, 4 layers in total. The mask is a cup shape that wraps around your face and hooks over the ears with adjustable elastic loops. I’ve added pleats at the sides so it fits more snugly against your face. There is a flexible metal piece sewn into the top of the mask so it can be moulded across the bridge of your nose.
Fabric pattern placements will vary.
Re-usable Face Mask
- *This is NOT a medical grade face mask* and is not intended as a replacement for medical grade PPE
- Recommend hand washing before first use and then after each use
- 100% cotton outer and lining
- Polyester non-woven sew-in interfacing x 2 layers
- Built in aluminium flexible nose bridge
- Adjustable elastic ear loops
***The use of face masks is not intended to replace other recommended measures to stop the community spread of COVID-19, such as social distancing, washing your hands and refraining from touching your face. Follow the latest advice from the Australian Government, SA Health and health care professionals as to how to best keep yourself safe. If you have a medical condition, this face mask may not be appropriate for you. The decision to use this mask is solely your own.
Please send a message via my website if you have any questions.